Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 Month Appointment

Well, I went to the doctor on Thursday for my 4 month appointment. The evil nurse once again gave me shots. I took them like a champ though...I barely even cried.

The doctor told mom and dad that I'm "tall and skinny;" as if they didn't already know. I am 26.75 inches long!! That puts me in the 94th percentile for height at my age! I weigh 13lbs 15oz. I'm so close to 14lbs! That puts me in the 30th percentile for weight. And my head, well, it FINALLY rounded out a little and I'm now in the 40th percentile for head circumference.

All in all, doctor said I'm looking good and healthy. She thinks mom and dad should wait to introduce solids until I'm a little older. I'm pretty sure they agree with her. Someday, I'll get to enjoy this cereal I keep hearing about.

What else is new? I am really trying to sit up on my own. I can't wait until I can sit up and see the world from that point of view. A few days ago, mom was pulling me to a sitting position. Well, I showed her, I just went straight up to standing! I decided that it was time to start pulling myself up to a standing position. I still need a lot of help to stand, of course, but I really enjoy standing up.

Well, its past my bedtime so that's all for now.

Love you all,

Jackson

No comments: